We are an integrated media and marketing services company based in Stuart, Florida, producing several digital and print publications focused on ocean technology, energy, and environmental science, and work with an array of clients to develop and execute marketing strategies that promote their businesses to target audiences.
Full-time position located in our corporate headquarters in Stuart, FL. Benefits package includes paid vacation/sick time/holidays, 401(k) plan, and health/dental/life insurance.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Content Marketing Manager to develop and manage content driven marketing campaigns for TSC and its’ clients to help them build engagement across multiple channels including TSC’s own digital and print assets. The successful candidate will have strong writing and editing skills, be a creative thinker and have demonstrated experience working with social media. The ability to keep calm and steady in a fast-changing environment is essential.
The responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Build marketing campaigns to support specific objectives across different channels and segments in support of an overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop, write and deliver content, marketing copy and other required communications for a broad range of materials, channels and multiple clients
- Incorporate SEO and digital marketing best practices to ensure content is achieving established objectives
- Evaluate campaign data to assess the impact of marketing campaigns in achieving their stated objectives, including the impact on lead flow and retention and recommend strategies to optimize performance
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate target audience insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Periodically represent the company at selected industry conferences and events to support promotional and business development efforts
- Manage projects using external vendors and freelancers
- Assist with creative direction and coordinate projects with internal creative team
- Assist in developing and improving internal processes
- Work on special projects as needed
- 2 - 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or similar discipline
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects under specific deadlines
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Flexibility with changing processes in a growth environment, and willingness to contribute to team success
- Graphic design and/or social media experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Mac OS environment
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Please include a link to a digital portfolio or other examples of work.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field and 2-4 years of experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time